October 24, 2011

You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) -HOPEful Music

I don't have any words of wisdom today.  Seems all intelligent thoughts have left me for a time.

But, I did want to share something with you.

I played this song today while cooling down after teaching aerobics at our local church building. 

It had been a long time since I hear it last.

I had forgotten how much I love it and how much power is behind the words.  It has the ability to seep deep within my soul and sooth me with it's healing balm (not to mention that Josh Groban's voice is to die for).  

Just what I need right now.

You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) - Josh Groban



God is with us.  He never leaves us.  His Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ, suffered all so that he could FEEL with us, MOURN with us, ACHE with us, SUFFER with us, WORRY with us....and then he overcame ALL so that he could HEAL us, know how to SUCCOR us, celebrate JOY with us, and help us find HOPE in and through him.
And He LOVES us more than we can ever imagine.

I'm so grateful for our Savor and his part in our Heavenly Father's Plan of Happiness (Salvation).  Sometimes the knowledge that my life here on earth is but a small moment in time, compared to the eternities, helps me to hang on....to bare through...to not give up....to have HOPE that things will get better...that they will not always be "this way".

I try to remember that and that the trials I suffer are for my good....that I might learn from my mistakes, grow from my experiences, have empathy to show others, and to, ultimately, become more like my Savior.  

I hope this song soothes you today as it has done for me.

You Are Loved (Don't Give Up).
When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.- Thomas Jefferson
To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.- Brandi Snyder
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.
-Christopher Reeve
and one more thing....I feel the need to share this video again.  I watched it yesterday (for the millionth time, okay...not quite) and found such comfort in it.  I hope that if you have not taken the time to watch it, that you will today.  

forMMM
P.S. I love to hear from you!
Leave a comment or e-mail me at melaniesmethodicalmusings at gmail dot com
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

can't believe I have the privilege of posting the first comment for this blog post!!

never did grasp the whole Josh Groban thing (I know, I'm weird) - I guess he's "okay" - but the important thing is that YOU like him, and gain much from this song.

thanks for sharing "again" the video on HOPE... this world can certainly use more hope!! and I HOPE you are doing okay - because you are a great source of HOPE (even when you don't see it in yourself).

remember... you are LOVED!!

Melanie said...

Thank you Rebecca...you just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...