September 4, 2011

Not very methodical but funny none the less.....

I was checking my blog stats today and noticed something rather amusing. 

Under "search keywords" was this:

Why are methodical women annoying?

What? 

Two questions came to mind....

First of all...someone actually searched that?

and second...how did that bring them to my blog?

So, I put those words into my Google browser...

and this blog came up as the #1 search engine hit.

Ha ha ha ha ha.....

Made me really laugh.....


and what made me laugh even harder was that who ever Google-d that came over to my blog for a visit.

Whatever get's the word our, right?  Here's hoping they'll come back again and be hooked for life.  :)

he he....still laughing.

To check out what I found when Google-ing the name of my "other" blog....read here

It feels good to really laugh again.  :)
forMMM P.S. Leave a comment! I love to hear from you! Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...