September 7, 2011

Anti-Depressant Independence Week 3

Not much to report here actually.  And...in this case, no news is good news.

I'm down to 1/4 dose and doing just fine.

This week I have noticed a "deeper" sense of feeling.  Like...when I feel things (good or bad) I am FEELING them much more deeply.

Feelings of thankfulness just about overwhelmed me (in a good way) as I wrote my last post.  I mean, I cried...actually bawled because I was so overcome with gratitude.  That was awesome.  It's been a LONG time coming.

I haven't experienced any real lows of note.  Regular dips here and there...you know...because I am a human being...but nothing significant.  I know there will be...it is a part of life...but I finally feel ready to take them on without falling into a deep pit of despair.

I said it before...I will NOT go down without a fight as long as it is in my power...I can be pretty feisty when I want to be...

I am extremely hopeful that I will be able to go off completely.  7 days and counting. 


In the meantime...I thought I would share this clip on HOPE.  I love it.  This man is a heavenly inspired testifier of truth...your life will be blessed for taking 2 minutes to listen to him.  (Thanks to the blog writer of Don't Worry Be Happy...A Journey of Discovery (Dealing with Depression) for sharing it)







P.S. Leave a comment! I love to hear from you! Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...