June 30, 2011

Private Journal Entry - June 28, 2011

This "private journal entry" was originally written for my eyes only.  A way to express myself openly and truthfully without feeling judged.  The emotions are raw, the writing, blunt and unedited, the feelings are sometimes very hard to revisit (at least the negative ones), but so very very real.

It is now published as part of my mental health timeline.  To start from the beginning, visit: Through Hell and Back (more than once)-Timeline of Recovery and Discovery. 


June 28, 2011

Wow…life is changing so quickly right now.  I have such a sense of purpose…it’s crazy.

On my run this morning, I was contemplating the joy I feel now compared to the darkness I felt just two years ago. 

How grateful I am for the love of my Heavenly Father.  He poured out his mercy on me and has spared me from a life of misery.

I have a feeling that the introduction to MTHFR is going to be HUGE for me and my family.  It has already changed my life so much.

I am just so grateful.  I can’t even express it in words.

I have finally decided to share some of my deepest, darkest moment on my blog.  I’m a little scared (okay, a lot scared) but feel it may be helpful to others.

I pray for guidance. 
forMMM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...